The prime objective of SafeStart is to deliver a clear and coherent safety message across the entire railway industry by providing a focused platform for the entire industry to get together and begin the year with safety at the forefront.
The objectives are:
- Better health & well-being
- Better sites & offices
- Better planning
- Better sustainable working
- Better training and development
TXM Rail and TXM Plant exhibited at the event, demonstrating several key initiatives taking place within the company. This included:
- Journey to Zero Initiative
- The TXM Safety Van and briefing room being displayed on site
- The benefit of utilising examinations within construction
- A live demo of the interactive ‘Site Information Boards’
- Information of the community involvement undertaken across the UK.
The event, hosted this year by the Rail Alliance, was extremely well received and deemed to be a complete success. Well done to all who presented and participated.